Date: January 10, 2019
Source: The National
Article Views: 125
Tisa Community Finance Ltd (TCFL) plans to roll out other financial services, says chief executive officer Ashokkumar Valechha.
This is apart from TCFL’s one product, unsecured personal loan, rolled out since its establishment in 2016.
Valechha said other financial services and products that the company would provide included:
- Personal loans (secured);
- consumer/hire purchase loans (unsecured);
- home loans (secured);
- term deposit accounts and statement savings accounts;
- commercial loans, including line of credit (secured); and
- Agricultural loans (secured).
Valechha said the following services would be added based on how company managed to grow:
- Debit cards;
- mobile wallets; and,
- Equipment Finance
“All these products will be rolled out in a phased manner,” he said.
Valechha said the company was established to:
- Provide new financial solutions that are restricted by the Savings and Loan Act and not available to the members of the society at affordable interest rates;
- position the company to take advantage of the opportunities that are made available by the continuous growth in PNG’s economy and financial sector; and,
- Promote financial inclusion by extending financial services through the society’s branch network throughout PNG.
“The company is positioned to take advantage of the opportunities that are made available by the continuous growth in PNG’s economy and financial sector,” he said.